You couldn't ask for more than this, everything in one great package! Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with all appliances, kitchen island, table and chairs, and some furniture included. The washer and dryer, and more! A newer 30' x 40' shop with a 40' x 12' lean to built in 2013 with more garage space, shop area, concrete floor, and has electricity, all this on 3.5 acres just outside of town. Really, what more could you ask for?
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
Grinder Pump, Lagoon
2,111 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,111 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen,Kit/Dining Combo
- Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,557 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 554 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Wood
- Gas Heat. .
- 1. Gas, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Painted Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s), Whirlpool Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Faces Front.
- Wood, Frame
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
In Garnett, take 7th Ave West out of town approximately 2 miles to Mitchell Rd turn South approximately 1/2 mile to property on the west side of the road.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price